Monday, August 24, 2009

Diane Can Still Cook!

Yes, Diane Can Still Cook! After months on sabbatical I have returned to share my views about tasty food finds, trends, and recipes with my trusty editor Laura Cañate close behind.

Over the past eight months I have tasted some amazing food, some of it expected and others blindsided me completely! Not sharing these gastronomical highs would be selfish and food is all about sharing, so I'm back with a new and improved look ready to take you on a journey of constant flavor discovery and ingredient innovation...



Who's hungry?!

4 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

welcome back! i like the new layout! can't wait to read about all the good eats. i have a place for you to review, so let me know when you're up for something new!

krsiti williams said...

Yay you're back!!!

themadmama said...

Hey, I remember this website. Good to have you back!

bloggermin said...

hooray! you're back! can't wait for all the juicy details :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails