Sunday, April 29, 2012

Molly Moon's Secrets Uncovered

Last night, Laura and I got to attend the book release/signing party for Molly Moon's first ice cream recipe book! Molly Moon's is the dreamy ice cream world of Molly Moon Neitzel. They focus on local and/or organic ingredients to create both classic and unique flavors...from vanilla bean, "Scout" mint,  and Theo Chocolate to strawberry balsamic, maple walnut, honey lavender, and salted caramel. Don't even get me started on the seasonal flavors. Basically, this is the ice cream shop you wish was in your hood.




Let me just tell you this was one of the most decadent ice cream socials I've ever been to! Beyond the fact that Molly Moon's is some of my favorite, creamiest ice cream ever, they were serving up bourbon caramel cornflakes, chocolate covered saltines (so making these), and my favorite...sprinkles! Beyond the ice cream smorgasbord, we got our books signed by Molly herself, took photos in a Molly Moon's "pint" with giant spoon, made spin art like we did we were kids, and had a really fun time!

Lucky for all of you, she is going on a Parade of Flavors Book Tour on a 12-city national tour. I am so excited to crack open this recipe book and try my hand at here one of a kind flavors. This summer is gonna be gooooooddd! Let me know if you want to be my beta tester!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails