Thursday, March 25, 2010

DC Metro Cupcake Crawl



It seems like every time I turn around, there is a new cupcakery being hailed as the "best ever" and it's time we (Laura and I) decide for ourselves. We expect that our friends in DC will help us discover which spot is really is the best! Each cupcake is a little bit different and we intend to find out how. Here is where we plan to go (in no particular order):


Disclaimer: With new cupcakeries popping up all over, it's tough to keep up,
but we will do our best. If you know of a place that is not included,
put it in the comments and we'll add it to our list!

3 comments:

City Sweet Shop said...

this sounds like so much fun. I wish I was there to do it with you guys. You may just have to do a NYC Subway Cupcake Crawl as well.

kate said...

I should be focused on the cupcakes, which is such a cute idea...but I'm too distracted by that SUPER CUTE dress you're wearing Laura! Where did you get that?

Michelle Allred said...

Boo... I miss you both. I'll make a special trip to The Sweet Tooth Fairy in your honor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails