Monday, April 19, 2010

Ray's Hell Burger


The Cupcake Crawl has all but trickled to a stop due to life changes with these humble bloggers, but that does not mean we have not been eating! Below are D.C. eateries that we have been enjoying in lieu of crawling! (We have made it through about half the cupcakeries and those reviews will be forthcoming.)

Ray's Hell Burger This D.C. area favorite is definitely worth standing in out-the-door line! The menus in baskets along the wall so you can be ready with your order when you get to the register, because they are not too keen on waiting for your indecisiveness.

I ordered my burger au-poivre (definition at Ray's: crushed peppercorns coating the patty) and I am so glad I did! The style added a heat to my perfect medium-temperature all beef burger. We sat in the noisy dining room trying to find a balance between devouring our burgers and keeping the messy sandwich together.
I know you thought I was going to think of a pun about raising hell, but just go to Ray's!

1 comments:

Breanne King said...

That is Eddie and my favorite!! We just met our friend their when we were in baltimore. I wish I knew then that you were a fan, because we all could have gotten a burger!

Related Posts with Thumbnails