Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best Baking Books

Finally! I constantly wish I was a better baker, and now there is a collection of books to help me get there. The James Beard Foundation has selected thirteen books are essential to a baker's cookbook collection. Believe it or not, I do not own any of these books! Needless to say, I have a lot of shopping to do. From the secrets of perfect baking to tips about using eggs to indispensable base recipes for cookies from Martha Stewart, this list will get you set for any baking occasion.




In no particular order or rank, here's my baking summer reading list:


So join me in the kitchen this summer. Test these books. Bake some treats...and don't forget to share!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

diane, baking is my favorite! I'm definitely going to put these books on my Summer reading list. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails