Friday, June 4, 2010

Chik-fil-A Heats Up Their Menu


Chik-fil-A is shaking it up by introducing their first new sandwich since 1989: a Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Even better, they invited the public for a free sneak-taste of the sandwich, and I took full advantage! Here's the breakdown of the sandwich:


Here's the breakdown of this delicious new sandwich.
SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH


I bit into this tasty hand-breaded boneless chicken breast, seasoned with a spicy blend of peppers.  This sandwich is not fried, it is perfectly pressure-cooked in peanut oil; don't worry, the peanut oil is refined and free of cholesterol and trans fat. I sunk my teeth into the soft bread and crunchy chicken and immediately a smile came across my face. The heat the peppers hit me right away and it only took one bite to know Chick-fil-A has a hit on their hands. They have the perfect balance of fire and flavor! Available everywhere June 7!










"NU SPICEE CHIKIN--FEEL THA BURN"

2 comments:

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

YUM-O! Jealous. I want one pronto. In less than 4 weeks I can make this dream come true. The question now is... will you honor me with being there!?

Suzie Soda said...

Greg and I both had one the break out day. It was way way way way too hot for me. I could hardly eat it. The mangaer says he puts on the jalepino cheese and a touch of hot sauce. Are yoy kidding me? I drank so much water to off set the heat. No thanks for me. I am back to the regualr stuff.

Cute picture of Kristi. She is married now right? Living in NYC? How are you? xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails