Thursday, November 24, 2011

Leftoverpalooza begins...

Let me take you back to Season 5 Episode 9 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. --The One With Ross's Sandwich. I have always wondered how good a sandwich must have been to cause Ross to have a total mental break. I've seen a few hacks of the sandwich, but this is one is the yummiest recipes I've seen.
  • Turkey Pot Pie: Do yourself a solid and make (buy) extra pie dough to be used for the perfect cold night treat. You can even prep these ahead of time and freeze them to be baked off later. I made these a few weeks ago...just substitute for whatever you have on hand.
  • Brussels Sprouts, Potatoes, and Turkey Hash: Need a little something to boost you before/after you hit the Black Friday sales. 
  • Go south of the border with a healthy, hearty White Chili.
  • Top rated leftovers from Food Network.
  • Make a tasty Vietnamese sammy with a Turkey Banh Mi

What is your favorite thing to do with leftovers?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails