Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Most Important Meal of the Day



I love living in Salt Lake. i'll say it. Things just got a whole bunch better now that the Salt Lake magazine has done a feature on the 65 Best Breakfasts in the SLC area. So check out the Salt Lake Magazine's Breakfast Guide, because it's full of great breakfast stops broken down into various categories like: The Working Breakfast, the Big Spread Brunch, The Diner Breakfast, The Urban Breakfast, the Late Night Breakfast, along with lots of others.

I love breakfast and love brunch even more, so it's no wonder why I'm so excited. I am initiating a Fall Breakfast Crawl. I'm gonna try to go to as many recommended spots in SLC as possible. So, if you want to join me, let me know. Now that I'm a working girl (in the non-prostitute sort of way), I will only be doing one, maybe two a week. Hopefully, you will come with me! For those who you cannot make it, I will be doing reviews on all the spots I hit up.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails