Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Writing what I Know? (Probably just love...)


I've decided to put more direction into my blog and talk more about what I really REALLY LOVE: Food. Anyone who knows me knows I love throwing dinner parties and bake when I'm stressed. I have such a passion for everything food. I love making food, finding new recipes, reading food magazines, and of course fine dining, especially discovering new restaurants.

That being said, my new face of blog will consist of a restaurant reviews, new recipes I've tried, recipes I have created, and basically anything food. This is really where my passion lies and I'm not really into the journaling so much anymore. I still reserve the right to add in some personal info, but for now...bring on the food. Feel free to add your own recipes or tell me about really cool blogs about food. Either way, I hope you few people who read my blog , please keep reading!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails