Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Top Pot, I Love You!

Top Pot's hand-forged gourmet doughnuts are the best doughnuts I have tasted to date. Yes, I said it, these Seattle made doughnuts are the best! The maple bar, old fashioned,  and pink feather boa each taste like they were labored over for hours with love, skill and style! Beyond the hand-roasted coffee and forty varieties of doughnuts available, the Top Pot experience is one of a kind. Top Pot creates "a vintage aesthetic with a gourmet spin on the traditional coffee and doughnuts pairing."



I was first introduced to Top Pot on the Travel Channel's Donut Paradise and I was instantly obsessed! This doughnut paradise began when the founders desired to create an environment where Seattleites could relax and reflect while enjoying coffee and doughnuts from a 1920s family recipe in a modern but cozy atmosphere. Mission accomplished! I sat down with my rich, but light maple bar in the modern library/den and I did not want to leave. I asked the extremely friendly barista if my doughnut came with slippers... O.K. I didn't, but I wanted to!

Bottom line Top Pot, I'll be back!

Love,

Laura

* Map above features all the Top Pot locations courtesy of www.toppotdoughnuts.com.

2 comments:

Diane Cañate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane Cañate said...

Laura brought me one of these maple bars over 12 hours after she purchased them. Best doughnut ever...hands down. I could not get enough!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails