Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy National Coffee Break Day!

Are you already looking for a pick me up today? Well if you're out of excuses to leave your desk, here's one: It's National Coffee Break Day! So grab your office buddy, meet a friend, or take some much needed "me time" by and get a coffee, tea, steamer, or a coffee cake to celebrate at your local coffeehouse this afternoon!


I'll be having a grande soy sugar-free vanilla green tea latte from Starbucks...cause that's how I roll. What will you be having? Share your drink of choice in the comments!

4 comments:

Laura Cañate said...

I will be hitting SBUX for a venti soy (no water)chai...round 2!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

I am having a honey and lemon concotion on my couch ... I am sick! ;-) But, if I were with you all I might have myself a caramel steamer... with some coffee cake on the side.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i just slurped some broccoli soup, does that count? because the only thing i've been drinking since the new year commenced is water. i'm so disciplined ;)

Julie Anne said...

I used to be a "triple grande skinny vanilla latte" but recently switched to a "triple grande skinny caramel macchiato" person.

I'm very pleased with the switch and usually stop on the way to work for a SBUX hit but am fighting off a cold today so I wasn't in a fancy coffee mood.

But in honor of this wonderful day I think I'll grab my assistant for a "tea break" which may make my head feel better too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails