Wednesday, January 12, 2011

National Soup Month!

January is National Soup Month! Couldn't have come at a better time! The holidays have just ended and the cold is really setting in; I'm sure all you want is feeling the comfort of a warm hearty soup. From chowders and bisques to ramens and pozoles, the variety of soup are plentiful!

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

How can you celebrate this month?
  1. Make your own soup! Throughout the month, I'll be giving you soups recipes to try.
  2. Plan a soup crawl with your friends and family. Some of my favorite moments eating out has come from a delicious soup! (I'll be sharing some of my favorites throughout the month!)
  3. For those with not a lot of time, learn to elevate canned soups.
  4. Send  your favorite soup recipes to me. I'll try them out and share them with others!
Get out your stockpots and ladles because...soup's on!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails