Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's National Taco Day!

When I was younger, I used to think I hated tacos. It's mostly because I thought they only came in one variety: the hard-shelled, sometimes soggy ground "beef" Taco Bell tacos. Thank goodness I have expanded my horizons and realized that tacos are one of the most accessible vehicles to get creative. From Boom Noodle's ahi tuna tacos here in Seattle to LA's Kogi Truck's Korean short-rib tacos...these tasty little bites are some of my favorite late night snacks!


Here are my suggestions:
Here are some for free:
For those of you who want to stay in tonight, try this tasty Chile-Braised Pork Shoulder Tacos from Bon Appetit!

    1 comments:

    sarahjanedaily said...

    yuuum. i've been dying to try the kogi truck.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails