Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love...Bagels!


Whether they are topped with strawberry cream cheese, butter, or just plain...I adore bagels. I've talked up bagels before, but I recently discovered nearby Eltana's Wood-Fired Bagel Cafe who have changed things up! They have a unique process to their bagel making: first they boil, then (as their name would imply) they bake them in a wood-fired oven. The result is a mild smokey and crusty bagel on the outside, while the inside maintains a delicious chewy, soft core. They keep it simple with only 7 flavors, unfortunately excluding my favorite cinnamon raisin bagel, but my plain bagel with cream cheese left me feeling comforted and satisfied and most importantly still in love with bagels! 

Where do you love to get your bagel and schmear?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails