Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 Jar Muirhead Pumpkin Pecan Butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of flour
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Reserve 1 cup of the cake mix and set aside.
- Mix remaining cake mix with 1/2 cup of melted butter and 1 egg. Press mixture lightly into the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Mix 1 jar of Muirhead Pumpkin Pecan Butter with 2 large eggs and 3 tablespoons of milk and pour over cake mixture in pan.
- Mix reserved cake mix with 1 Tablespoon of flour, 1.4 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of soft butter and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Crumble over the top of the pumpkin layer.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden.
- Cool and serve.
Taken from Williams-Sonoma recipes