Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FOODFLASH: New ESTE location is open!


My favorite SLC pizza spot has expanded to a second location in downtown. You can now enjoy Este wherever you are...well, as long as where you are is in Sugarhouse or Downtown SLC. Anyway, after much anticipation and a promised September 2008 opening, Este Pizza Co has finally opened their newest location on 200 S between State street and 200 East. Don't be surprised if you see me catching a slice between reviewing docs over at One Utah Center!

This place is great for a classic NY Style pizza, but also features modern twists and vegan pies by the slice once a week (you'll have to order your own pie the other days). I love a classic plain and not really into what they call the "pink" pizza, which features ricotta cheese mixed with marinara sauce under a bed of mozz. However, I know you'll find the right pizza for you at one of Este's two locations!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude... I work downtown. I think it's high time we met for lunch at a delicious place like Este's. what do you think?

gina bina said...

BD and I went here last night and tried the white pizza. It was just alright. I thought it was kind of bland. Oh...and it had an offensive amount of garlic in each bit. I need to go with the pro!

valerie said...

this is excellent news - seeing as how my new job is on state and 2100 south - way closer than farmington

Related Posts with Thumbnails