Friday, November 7, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...at Starbucks


I am so obsessed with the holidays and I love that everyone, including Starbucks, is getting into it. The holiday cups and drinks are now back at Starbucks and I'm so happy about that. So here are the new 2008 drinks:
  • Gingersnap Latte
  • Chai Egg Nog Latte
  • Peppermint Mocha Twist
  • Peppermint Hot Chocolate
  • White Peppermint Hot Chocolate
  • Espresso Truffle  
  • Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha

The best part about it is that most of these drinks can be made hot or iced. You can also mix up and take the flavor profiles to make new drinks,  like hot chocolates. These drinks will get you warm and in the festive holiday mood. I know I'm ready! So feel free to add one more thing to your christmas wish list, I did...


6 comments:

Laura Cañate said...

You can also order the drinks without the coffee and make them steamers!!! LOVE YOU SBUX!!!

gina bina said...

BD had a pumpkin steamer the other day and he can't stop talking about it. I'm not much of a coffee shop girl, but I think I'll have to give this a try!

Diane Cañate said...

I can't believe I forgot to mention the pumpkin spice! It's the best addition...you can get a pumpkin spice hot chocolate, steamer, or latte! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I have never been so disappointed in Starbucks as I am this holiday season. Why did they change the name of the famous Starbucks "Gingerbread Latte" to "Gingersnap Latte"? And what a suprise I got when I was drinking it and I had a chunk in my mouth and I spit it out - it looked like apples! I thought "someone has put something in my drink" and I get a spoon out and spoon around the bottom of the cup and there were a ton of these little things that looked like apples. I went back to Starbucks and they said that these little things that looked like apples in my Gingersnap latte are new this year and they are crystalized ginger sprinkles. The sprinkles are hard when they spinkle it on top - but they soften in the coffee and are DISGUSTING! I am so sad, Starbucks. Why did you have to change a good thing?

Mary Michelle said...

Diane, Diane... T Fox and I made a Starbucks run on Thursday and tried desperately to find you. I heart the Pumpkin Spice Soymilk Steamer. And, I heart finally posting a comment to your blog.

valerie said...

it's posts like this holiday drink one that make me excited for christmas - white peppermint hot cocoa? yes please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails