Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanksgiving: Focus on Sides (Day 2)

The parade of sides continues. Martha Stewart is definitely in the spirit with sides with this quiz to find out what side dish you would be. I hoped I would be candied yams, but alas...

Here are my results:

You are undoubtedly
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.

You find comfort in familiarity and like things that go together. Milk and cookies. Bacon and eggs. Where would mashed potatoes be without the gravy? This Thanksgiving, your plate is sure to feature this classic combo.

I would have to agree that I do love comfort classics, but with a sophisticated spicy twist. Go find out what side you are!

1 comments:

Laura Cañate said...

According to this survey I am boring and healthy...that cannot be true!

Related Posts with Thumbnails